Fancy Saving some money? Subscribe to the free rust magazine & receive 15% Discount, No Spam, No Junk, No Strings!
Qualifier DLX Mips
BELL QUALIFIER DLX | TRUE PERFORMANCE
The Bell Qualifier DLX is the embodiment of ‘True Performance’. Made with a lightweight polycarbonate shell, padded wind collar to reduce noise and an inbuilt housing for the Bell Bluetooth® stereo headset it is the perfect helmet for everyday use.
- Lightweight injected polymer composite shell
- Transitions® Adaptive Shield included
- Adjustable ventilation system for cooling and comfort
- Padded Wind Collar drastically reduces wind and road noise
- Moisture-Wicking, removable/washable interior
- Contoured cheek pads
- Aerodynamic profile resists buffeting and lift
- Integrated speaker pockets
- ClickRelease™ for the fastest, easiest, tool-free shield changes ever
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and UV protected shield
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Accommodates the Bell Sena SMH10 and Cardo Scala Rider Q1/Q3 Bluetooth® stereo headset and intercom
- Industry-leading Five-year warranty
Illusion Matte/ Gloss Black/ Blue/ White, Illusion Matte/ Gloss Black/ Green, Illusion Matte/ Gloss Black/ Silver/ White, Blackout, Isle of Man 17.0 Gloss Black/Red, Accelerator Red/Black (MIPS), Accelerator Hi Viz (MIPS), Matte Black, Solid Matte Black (MIPS), Solid Black, Solid White, Hi Vis, Devil May Care Matte, Impulse Black, Impulse Pink, Rally Matte Black, Rally Matte Titanium
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform properly during an impact, it must stay securely on the head.
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.
|Size (Unisex)||Helmet Size (cm)|
|X Small||54 – 55 cm|
|Small||55 – 56 cm|
|Medium||57 – 58 cm|
|Large||58 – 59 cm|
|X Large||60 – 61 cm|
|XX Large||63 – 64 cm|