Fancy Saving some money? Subscribe to the free rust magazine & receive 15% Discount, No Spam, No Junk, No Strings!
The legendary Moto-9 continues to dominate MX tracks across the globe. We’ve added MIPS energy absorbing technology to this proven performer, enhancing already stellar protection. An extensive list of features – Tri-Matrix Shell, Velocity Flow Ventilation, X-Static Liner, Flying Bridge Visor, Magnetic Cheekpads/Strap Keeper, and an Industry-leading five-year warranty – ensure the Moto-9 is as ready as you are when the gate drops.
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™ with air intake vents
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Industry-Leading Five-Year Warranty
- Integrated Vented Roost Guard
- Lightweight Composite TriMatrix shell
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads
- Padded Chin Strap with D-Ring Closure
- QuickFlip™ visor screws for easy adjustment
- Removable/washable anti-bacterial interior
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™ system for maximum cooling
- X-Static® and XT-2® Padding
WEIGHT: 1450 Grams
CERTIFICATION: DOT, ECE, Snell M2015
Chief Matte/ Gloss Black/ Pink/ Blue, Chief Matte/ Gloss Black/ White/ Green, District Matte White/Black/Green, Fasthouse Gloss Black/ White, Fasthouse Matte Black/White, Matte Black, MC Replica Yellow/Chrome, Tagger Yellow/Blue/White, Tomac Replica 19 Eagle Gloss Black/ Green, Tremor Matte/ Gloss Blue/ Black, District Gloss White/Black/Green, Gloss/Matte Black/White Fasthouse, Gloss Blue/Orange District, Gloss Copper/Black/Charcoal District, Gloss White/Black/Red District, Intake Matte Black, Solid White
XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
Proper helmet fit is vital to the performance of a helmet during an impact. For the helmet to perform properly during an impact, it must stay securely on the head.
Measuring the head is only a starting point for the entire sizing procedure. Due to varying shapes, heads that are apparently the same size when measured by a tape may not necessarily fit the same size helmet.
A small metal tape measure or a cloth tape may be used to make your initial measurement. You can also use a string, which can then be laid against a measuring tape.
Measure the circumference of the head at a point approximately one inch above the eyebrows in front, and at a point in the back of the head that results in the largest possible measurement. Take several measurements. The largest measurement is the one you want to use.
|Size (Unisex)||Helmet Size (cm)|
|X Small||54 – 55 cm|
|Small||55 – 56 cm|
|Medium||57 – 58 cm|
|Large||58 – 59 cm|
|X Large||60 – 61 cm|
|XX Large||63 – 64 cm|